What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
A no deposit bonus casino offer is usually a signup bonus for which one doesn’t need to deposit, it is offered to new customers who make an account for free.
The reason for which casinos give out free no deposit bonus is that this way they can attract customers to their website and allow them to test what they have to offer to decide whether or not they would like to invest here and become a loyal customer.
It might seem too good to be true, but we assure you that it’s completely legit as a free bonus no deposit will not lose the casino money in the long run because even if a hundred players get £10 free and then decide they don’t like the casino and won’t deposit, it just takes a high roller to change his mind later or 10 players to deposit £100 or more for them to turn a profit.
This type of online casino no deposit bonuses will allow users to play all their favourite games, from slots to table games (roulette, blackjack, craps, baccarat etc) and even live casino games for free.
Of course, it will also have wagering requirements, max cashout caps, and different kinds of limitations to ensure that players don’t abuse the offer.
After you complete the wagering requirements, you can transform the bonus into real cash and cash out your winnings.
Types of Free No Deposit Bonus
Before you jump into the entertaining pool of possibilities, you should know what different types of free bonuses exist and which ones are the better fit depending on your current needs. There are four most popular variants of online casino no deposit bonus offers which don’t require investment and each one is better suited for different times and needs.
No Deposit Bonus Codes
You can find a free welcome bonus no deposit required that’s part of a larger package. Sign up bonuses are free usually, and welcome bonuses require deposits, but you can find a bit of both in a package.
The sum you get from this type of bonus can be used, generally, on every type of casino game, so that you can enjoy whichever game you desire. This means you’ll be able to try slots, table games, live dealer games, bingo or scratchcards.
Out of all types of bonuses, this one is the most versatile as you get to pick any type of casino game.
Free Spins / Free Chips
A sub-type of the previous type of offer, this one is similar but divided - you can either get free spins or free chips. The free spins work on slot games and the free chips are for super exciting table games like roulette, baccarat or blackjack.
They are both no-deposit which means that you get them for free and can play right away after making an account. While at first glance, there is no reason why you would pick free spins instead of the cash version as you get to play fewer games, this offer is usually better because the number of free spins is larger and will allow you to play for a longer time thus improving your chances of winning.
Cashback bonuses are an interesting type of promotion as they don’t focus on your winning potential but rather on cutting losses and helping you get back on the horse. Cashback offers are a percentage of your net losses over the course of a day, week or month, that you get back for free.
Bonus with No Money For Existing Players
As we were saying, they are generally for new customers who have just signed up for an account, but sometimes you’ll find free bets for existing customers as well. They are the very same offer, the only difference is that you will receive it as a special gift on your casino anniversary, your birthday or for levelling up in the VIP program.
Sometimes existing customers can benefit from this kind of promotion because a new game has been launched and the casino and software provider wish to promote it.
7 Simple Steps to Get No Deposit Bonus Casino Offers
- Check the list of new casino no deposit bonus offers on BetBrain.
- Pick the offer that you feel will work well with your gambling style.
- Click the claim button and you’ll be taken to the online casino site that’s offering the bonus.
- Register an account at that casino.
- Read the terms and conditions and if you agree, hit the claim button.
- The bonus will be automatically added to your account. In some cases, you might need to use a bonus code to get the offer. In this case, you will find the bonus code on BetBrain and you can just copy and paste it.
- Use the promotion on the available games and have fun.
Do Operators Really Offer Free Bonus No Deposit?
Yes, the best online casinos constantly have this type of promotion on offer as they wish to attract more new users and to grow in players’ top preferences and become one of the best operators on the market.
Free promotions are a great incentive for players and help them test games for free, have fun without risks, and even start a bankroll.
At the same time, they also help casinos get new players who will eventually deposit and thus help them make a profit.
So, it’s a win-win situation for all parties involved. Assuming that it’s indeed a great bonus offer with real benefits.
Convert Your Casino No Deposit Free Bonus into Real Money
There are just 4 steps to transforming a free no deposit bonus into real money:
- Play the available games.
- Complete the wagering requirements.
- Follow all terms and conditions.
- Choose how much of your winnings you want to cash out and the payment method you wish to use.
That’s it. The only thing left to do is actually win and pick the payment method in which you wish to get your cash.
There are several payment methods available, depending on the no-deposit bonus you choose.
Usually you’ll find at least wire transfers and debit cards. These allow you to withdraw large sums and almost everyone has a bank account, but they take a while to process your request.
You’ll also find e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller and PayPal at the best no-deposit bonus casino sites. These will process the withdrawal almost instantly, but Skrill and Neteller aren’t always eligible to use for certain promotions.
Prepaid cards or pay by phone options are great payment methods but they are available just for depositing.
Experts’ Advice: What to Avoid When Looking for a Free Bonus
There are several things you should take into account before deciding on what offer to claim.
Here are the mistakes that some players make and what to do instead to guarantee that you‘ll have the perfect casino experience:
- Not paying attention to the T&Cs - You need to read the terms and conditions thoroughly every time. You can’t accept terms you haven’t read because you won’t know what you’re getting into.
- Creating a new account even though you already have one - multiple accounts at the same casino are forbidden and will be seen as abusive. Your account will be banned or closed, the winnings from your no deposit bonus casino offer will be forfeited, it’s not worth it.
- Claiming an offer with tough to complete wagering requirements - while you have a chance to complete 99x wagering, most of the time it won’t happen or you won’t win that much. Go for no wagering requirements or at least low playthrough (up to 35x).
- In most cases, the free bonus you will get is worth £10.
- Most free offers have 30x wagering requirements.
- Generally, the max cashout cap is set at £100.
- Around 30% of casinos offer this kind of bonus.
- Most no deposit offers apply to slot games.
- Typically sign up bonuses are specifically for new players.
- They can be both sticky and non-sticky.
- They typically are available for around 72 hours.
- Some offers expect you to deposit at some point to allow a cashout.
Best Games to Try Out & Win with a No Deposit Bonus
It depends on the kind of sign up bonuses you are generally interested in as you will find them available on several kinds of games.
A bingo no deposit bonus casino offer, for example, won’t work on blackjack, but it will allow you to try the very best bingo games.
And if you do find a bingo free bonus, definitely check it out as it’s one of the bonuses that have the best chances of bringing you profit and fun with no hassle.
Most commonly, you will find a slots no deposit bonus so you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of the most popular and newest slots or a single title, but a great one.
While there are hundreds of exceptional slots that you should try, we decided to present you the top 3 slots available at all the best casino sites:
- Starburst - This NetEnt classic has a 96.09% RTP and high volatility which promises some epic winnings. The space-themed slot game comes with exciting respins and expanding wilds which will provide a lot of excitement.
- Book of Dead - also known as Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead, this PlaynGo slot is a top egypt themed game. The graphics are stunning and the bonus features are lucrative.
- Gonzo’s Quest - Another NetEnt fan favourite, Gonzo’s Quest was so beloved by players that it got several sequels and even a live dealer version. The gameplay is simple to understand and master and super entertaining and the theme was so appreciated that it created an entirely new trend.
As compared to other types of bonuses, they aren’t as common but they are by far the most beloved. Most commonly given as a no deposit sign up bonus to new players, this offer is the boost you need to begin your journey on a high.
As always, playing responsibly is key and reading the T&Cs is crucial if you wish to have a great experience and come out on top.
Check out our carefully curated list of the very best no-deposit bonuses and pick whichever one you like. We add new offers all the time so you will never run out of great options.
Can I play mobile casino no deposit bonus on any device?
If the free bonus is solely available on mobile devices then you might only be able to claim it on mobile, but generally around 99% of bonuses are available no matter what device you choose to play on.
Who qualifies for a free sign up bonus no deposit?
Only new players who have just created an account are able to claim no-deposit bonuses. If it’s not a signup bonus, and instead is a reload or VIP offer then it’s targeted at existing customers.
Can I win real money with a free welcome bonus no deposit required?
Yes. If the bonus and the casino offering it are legit, and they don’t have predatory terms & conditions then there should be no reason why you can’t win and withdraw real money.